PotterCast,the Harry Potter podcast: Celebrity interviews, theories, discussion and more from the Leaky Cauldron
Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

OH GOD!!! Dumbledore might be back (in some form!)

The Times Online and The Observer have both released new interviews with the Harry Potter actor.

Of particular interest to book fans, the latter website provides an interesting experience Dan had with Jo during one of her OOTP set visits:

"Jo came down to the set at one point and I said, "Oh hello, why are you here today?" And she said, "Oh I just needed a break from the book - Dumbledore's giving me a lot of trouble." And I said, "But isn't he dead?" And she said, "Well, yeah, but it's more complex ..." I was like, [briskly] "OK, I'm not gonna ask anything else!"

WOWOWOW!!!! So Dumbledore will probably be back! even tho hes dead! Harrys not going to be alone after all!! this is the best news iv heard after the name of Book 7!~!

OR.... was she talking about Aberforth???

To read the discussion click HERE.

No comments: